This Bavarian Inspired Pork Schnitzel recipe is very quick to make and very delicious. It’s as close as you can get to the original cooked in Bayern, prima, prima! Invite all your German friends and show them what good things come from Bavaria. LowFODMAP🍏🍏🍏🍏
Outrageous Bavarian Inspired Pork Schnitzel und Tators mit Sauerkraut
- 8 oz boneless pork chop filleted
- 1/4 c sweet rice flour or gluten free flour of your choice
- 1 lg egg
- 1/4 c breadcrumbs seasoned
- 1 dash garlic powder IBD High FODMAP warning try sage or other spice of your choice
- 1 dash dill
- 1 dash salt
- 4 dash pepper sparingly for IBD
- Fillet the boneless pork chop or loin.
- Beat the daylights out of each fillet.
- Dust each with dill, garlic powder (High FODMAP!!!), salt and pepper and cover for a short time. Or refrigerate until needed.
- In three separate bowls place the flour, egg and breadcrumbs, in that order.
- Dip pork fillet in the flour, then the egg and then the bread crumbs and place in air fryer.
- Air fry at 375 F for 8 minutes on each side until internal temp is 170 F. 8 Minute TimerNote times may vary so be careful not to over cook, i.e., turn to charcoal.
- Prepare tators seperately.
- Serve with fried tators and saurkraut (High FODMAP)