Bet you can’t eat just one of the wonderful peanut butter cookies, betcha.
Peanut Flour Cookie (SCD)
This peanut butter cookie is a real treat. With walnuts and coconut it is a treat for the most discerning cookie lovers.Print Recipe
- 2 c blanched almond flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅓ c honey raw only
- ¾ c peanut butter use Verde's peanut butter
- 1 egg extra large
- 1 tbsp vanilla pure
- ½ c walnuts chopped, optional
- 2 tbsp coconut shredded raw, optional
- Preheat oven to 330F
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In a smaller bowl, using a hand mixer, mix together the honey, peanut butter, egg and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Incorporate walnuts if using.
- Scoop dough onto parchment-lined baking sheet. using small spring-loaded ice cream scoop.
- Optional, sprinkle the tops with coconut sugar and press down with the tines of a fork
- Bake for 16 minutes or just until barely golden.
Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 199mg | Potassium: 120mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 17IU | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg