Peanut Flour Peanut Butter (SCD)
Servings: 8 Tbsp
A simple way to make your own peanut butter from peanut flourPrint Recipe
- 3/4 c peanut flour
- 9 tbsp almond milk unsweetened
- 1 tsp honey raw, to taste
- Combine peanut flour and almond milk and stir thoroughly.
- Microwave for a minute and stir.
- Stir in honey.
- See note for a raw/microwave free version.
Makes about 1/2 cup. If you don’t have a microwave/don’t like using it, you could cook the almond milk-peanut flour mixture over medium heat on the stove top until thick and creamy and then sweeten to taste. For a raw version, just stir all the ingredients together and chill in the fridge until thickened. Foodie Fiasco
Calories: 20kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 51mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg