This popover recipe is under review in Chef Verde’s kitchen … try at your own risk.
Servings: 6 popovers
Here’s a delicious SCD Legal popover recipe.Print Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c almond milk or other SCD Legal milk
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Use medium mixing bowl or any stand mixer.
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl and whisk until slightly frothy.
- Fill popover cups about 1/2 with batter, distributing evenly.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, do not open the oven door. Turn on light and peek through the glass. Don'r want them to fall.
- Cool for a moment. Should be eaten warm and inflated, but cold and deflated are also fine.
Inspired by comfy belly
Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 81mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 160IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1.2mg