These pork chops are the juiciest you’ll find anywhere. The whole family will ask for these again and again. They won’t know they’re an IBD diet mainstay. They are just yummy, succulent, and on top of it all: Healthy.
Succulent pork chops for the most discerning palate. Naturally gluten-free if you use the suggested marinade. The garlic makes this High FODMAP 🍎🍏🍏🍏, replace with basil for a Low FODMAP recipe.
Yield: 4 chops
- 4 bone in pork chops 2 cm / 4/5" thick about 280g/9 oz each (Note 1)1 tbsp oil
- 85 g Tamari sauce 1/3 cup gluten free
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar with mother
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Stevia in the Raw
- 1/16 tsp garlic powder
- Place Marinade ingredients in a zip lock bag. Shake to combine.
- Add chops. Turn to coat in the Marinade. Marinate for 1 – 24 hours. (Note 2)
- Remove chops from fridge 20 minutes before cooking.
- Place in air fryer and cook at 375 F. for 20 minutes. Actual times vary depending on thickness and done-ness desired.
- I recommend a probe set at 170 F for non pink center. This way there is no guessing and the time takes care of itself. Otherwise turn half way through time and check for done-ness.
Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 1294mg | Potassium: 626mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1.6mg