Basic Pork Meatball recipe. Easy and delicious.
Homemade pork meatballs.
Yield: 10 balls
- Meatball press
- 1 lb ground pork lean
- 1 large egg beaten
- ¼ c fine dry breadcrumbs plain
- 2 tbsp dried cilantro
- 2 tbsp dried onions
- 1 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the pork with the beaten egg, breadcrumbs, cilantro, dried onions, 1 of the cloves of pressed garlic, and the salt and pepper. Combine the pork mixture until all ingredients are well blended.
- Shape the pork into meatballs about 1.5 inch in diameter. Using a meatball scoop to shape them. Arrange the meatballs on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the meatballs are cooked through and no longer pink; internal temp is 170F.
Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 259mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 27IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg