Noodles for you.
Pressure Cooker Noodles
This recipe takes ten minutes to cook. Add to the soup and it tastes like it's been simmering all day.Print Recipe
- 2 c egg noodles half bag wide egg noodles, cooked
- 6 c water
Cooking the Noodles
- In a separate pot: As soon as you lock the lid on the pressure cooker, start a pot of water on the stovetop for the noodles.
- Generously salt the water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the noodles and stir frequently during the first few minutes of cooking.
- Cook until tender. Drain and add to the soup.
In the Pressure Cooker:
- Once the soup finishes cooking and you've released the pressure, select lower heat and bring the soup to a gentle boil.
- Stir in the noodles.
- Cook, uncovered, until the noodles are tender.
Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 185mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 1mg