Here you have a quick, tasty treat for breakfast for one person. Click the button and it resizes for the entire family or the whole clan. Try it for the morning Block Party and you’ll be the hit of the event. SCD and Low FODMAP. Need it in metric, click the conversion link,
Pulled Pork Omelette
- 1 egg large
- 1 tsp Italian seasonings
- 1/4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp bread crumbs gluten free not for SCD, use almond meal
- 1 tsp almond milk or dairy free of your choice
- 1 dash pepper
- 3.35 oz pork pulled, unseasoned
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 Disappearing Almond Bun Not for SCD, use Almond loaf.
- Over medium low heat in small frying pan, add water and pork. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Cook pork until water evaporates leaving pork in its own oil.
- Combine remaining ingredients and add to pork stirring to evenly mix only.
- As the mixture become solid, fold the sides to overlap and make a roll.
- Gently turn over to complete the cooking.
- Serve with toasted Disappearing Bun and butter