An easy way to rice your cauliflower. The staple point for many meals.
Riced Cauliflower (SCD)
Servings: 4 servings
This is a very simple riced cauliflower dish.Print Recipe
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 c onion diced
- 1 cauliflower head trimmed and coarsely chopped
- ¼ tsp celtic sea salt
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Using a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Saute onion and garlic for 10 minutes, until soft.
- Place cauliflower in a food processor pulse until the texture of rice. Depending o the size of the processor, this may take several iterations. I collected the 'rice' in a colander until I had it all riced.
- Add cauliflower to skillet, cover and cook 5-10 minutes, stirring and flipping often, until soft. Add salt,stir and finish.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 154mg | Potassium: 109mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 14.6mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.1mg