This vegetable and chicken recipe is not only easy, but tasty and budget friendly. It’s versatile and adaptable to most any meal plan. Make it one of your basic culinary weapons. SCD legal and Low FODMAP.
Roasted Italian Squash, Carrots And Green Bell Pepper with Boiled Chicken
- 1 squash large Italian
- 1 green bell pepper large
- 6 carrots
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp basil
- 250 g boiled chicken shredded
- Core and cut bell pepper in to strips 1/4 inch wide.
- Slice squash in ½-inch slices.
- Slice the carrots diagonally into ½-inch slices, 1/4-inch thick
- Place vegetables in a large bowl
- Toss with oil, salt and pepper
- Place vegetables on a large baking sheet
- Roast at 350°F for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven and stir vegetables on baking sheet
- Scatter shredded boiled chicken made for the soup over vegetables
- Bake for 10 additional minutes