Seasoned tofu is a wonderful addition to your staple. It’s especially delicious mixed in with Jasmine fried rice and gluten free, low sodium soy sauce.
Servings: 2 People
A gluten free delight with high protein content. Don't knock it if you have never tried tofu. This would be good to try with Jasmine Fried Rice.Print Recipe
- 1 block firm tofu pressed** and cut into 1" cubes
- 2 tbsp Tamari sauce GF Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil Or 2 extra tablespoons soy sau ce. See note.
- 1 tbsp potato starch or Cornstarch
*For an oil-free option, use extra soy sauce. **Press between cheese cloth and paper towels and two large baking pans. Weighed down a full gallon water bottle. Depending on firmness of tofu, I usually press for 2 hours
Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 1015mg | Potassium: 78mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 248mg | Iron: 2.8mg