A great simple ketchup that even kids love! Non spicy, well tolerated by my IBD without the garlic.
Simple Homemade Ketchup
Servings: 60 Servings
A Homemade Ketchup Recipe which is Gluten Free! My family thought it was from our local grocery!!Print Recipe
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 6 oz water
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar with mother
- 1 tbsp honey raw
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/16 tsp cinnamon
- 1/16 tsp pepper optional
- Whisk all ingredients together in sauce pan.
- Add extra water as necessary for desired consistency.
- Cook on Medium Heat until it begins to boil. Reduce heat to simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Store in airtight container for up to 8 weeks in refrigerator.
Inspired by recipe found at https://alittleinsanity.com/homemade-ketchup-recipe-gluten-free/
Serving: 0g | Calories: 2kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 41mg | Potassium: 28mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 0.1mg