corn mealEasy and tasty.
Southern Fried Salmon Patties
Easy recipe for a delicious treat.
Yield: 8 64 oz patties
- 14.75 oz salmon 1 can Double Q Pink Salmon, Wild Caught Alaskan
- 2 egg
- 1 onion small, finely chopped
- ⅜ c corn meal
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper ground
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil any kind
- Put salmon in bowl to pick out salmon bones - nasty but necessary
- Add one egg
- Add chopped onion
- Add 1/ of corn meal
- Add flour
- Add salt and pepper
- Mix it all up.
- Add 1 egg and remaining corn meal. And mix until well combined.
- Turn on stove and heat oil on medium
- Select 64 gm golf ball size salmon and roll/quash into a patty
- Fry patty until browned on each side pressing slightly to flatten more. Roughly 4-5 minutes per side.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 44mg | Potassium: 317mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 81IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg