Really delicious air fryer short ribs.
St. Louis Style Shortribs (SCD)
An American rib favorite.Print Recipe
- 1 1/2 lb shortribs
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp curry
- 1/1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion flakes
- Cut the rack of ribs to fit the air fryer.
- Pat the ribs dry with kitchen paper towel then rub with oil and honey.
- Mix all the ingredients for seasoning together; mortar and pestle are good. Rub the ribs with the spices. And let set for an hour or more; the longer the better.
- Cook the ribs in the air fryer for 30 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the rib thickness. I use a thermometer at 170 F for doneness.