What a treat with your thanksgiving or any time turkey meal. Kids go crazy over this stuffing ball, and adults savor it.
Servings: 8 Balls
- 100 g sausage Ground
- 2 tbls onion flakes or ½ Small Onion peeled and diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic oil
- 3 tbls bread crumbs Gluten-Free
- 2 tbls water
- a dash sea salt
- a dash pepper Optional
- Place ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Form into 8 medium sized balls and place them in the Air Fryer
- Cook at 375 F for 15 minutes
- Serve warm
If the sausage meat is not firm enough then increase the amount of breadcrumbs in the recipe. Or add an egg to bind well. Adapted from: RecipeThis.com