This Tiffany meatloaf is a great northern Florida treat, Tiffany’s specialty, which is gluten-free and delicious; a Southern delicacy.
Tiffany Meat Loaf (SCD)
Servings: 12 servings
Calories: 375kcalPrint Recipe
- 2 lbs ground beef 90% lean
- 19 1/2 ounces Italian pork sausage
- 2 tbsp onion
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp parsley dried
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp fennel ground
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped
- 2 egg or 93 gm liquid eggs slightly beaten
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl
- Form into loaf that will fit your air fryer basket and insert temperature probe.
- Cook at 375 F until internal temperature of 180 F is reached.
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 114mg | Sodium: 549mg | Potassium: 377mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 205IU | Vitamin C: 2.7mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 2.5mg