Tomato and Horseradish Cocktail Sauce
Servings 2 cups Author Brandon Matzek
Yield: 16 servings (1T)
- 6 sun dried tomatoes 6 Roma tomato halved (or any other medium-sized tomato) or dried tomatoes
- ½ tsp Olive oil
- ⅛ tsp Kosher salt
- ½ tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ tbsp horseradish bottled
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons Worcestershire sauce??
- 1 tsp raw honey 7 g
- Add rehydrated tomatoes , horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire, honey and 2 pinches of salt to a food processor.
- Pulse several times until the mixture is slightly smooth. There should still be some texture left.
- Season to taste with additional kosher salt, black pepper or lemon juice.
Calories: 7kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 44mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 8IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg