Even tunas like this dish. It’s a great Friday favorite for the entire family. And it’s gluten free and lots of other ‘frees.’ Delicious tuna patties!
Servings: 4 patties
This simple delicacy is a Friday staple around our parts.Print Recipe
- 8 oz tuna albacore in water
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs seasoned, gluten-free
- 1 egg or 46 gm liquid egggs
- 1 tsp basil or herb(s) of your choice
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the air fryer to 375 F.
- Drain the water from the tuna.
- Put tuna and breadcrumbs in a bowl, add the egg, herbs, oil, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Form into 2 oz patties.
- Place patties in air fryer basket.
- Cook for 7 minutes on one side and turn. Cook until patties are golden brown.
If the patties are to loose, I add an additional slight amount of bread crumbs. For non-air fryer users, you can also cook the patties in a lightly oiled pan over medium heat, until golden brown on each side.
Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 192mg | Potassium: 126mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1.4mg