These butter cookies are an inspiration waiting to happen!
Verde Christmas Butter Cookies (SCD)
A new tradition arises, pass it on for the best butter cookies of the season.Print Recipe
- 1 c butter
- 2/3 c honey raw try 200 g to start - honey varies
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 3/4 c almond flour extra fine
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cream butter, gradually add sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg, milk, and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Chill for ease in handling roll out dough to 1/2 inch thickness on lightly floured surface.
- Cut with floured cookie cutter into shapes
- Bake on a cookie sheet in preheated 325 degree oven 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire rack to cool
Serving: 24g | Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 95mg | Potassium: 27mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 246IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg