This is about as simple as it gets and can be used from day one on the SCD, either as a small meatloaf or a big burger!!
Verde Palm Steak (SCD)
Servings: 12 servings
This is a go to meat for my SCD diet. It can be served with many different SCD legal veggies.Print Recipe
- 2 lb sirloin or extra lean ground beef
- 1 lb pork tenderloin extra lean ground
- 4 tbsp almond meal
- 4 eggs or liquid egg product
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp basil
- 2 tbsp dried onion flakes
- .5 tsp garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour. I usually do overnight
- Remix and divide into 6 small loafs.
- Air Fry at 375 F to your desired doneness, I use 165 F for my family.
- Freeze for future use
Each 270 g Loaf is 2 servings
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 440mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1.9mg