Really the best mango chicken you will ever taste. Seeking copyright protection with every bite!!
Verde's Mango Chicken
Finally mango that take chicken to a whole new level of taste bud delight!!
Yield: 4 servings
- 375 g chicken breast thinly sliced
- 80 g mango sliced80g dried
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ c golden raisins
- 140 g onion finely sliced large sweet
- 28 g ginger shaved and chopped
- ½ tsp nosalt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¾ c pineapple juice
- ¼ c water
- ⅜ c walnuts chopped
- Slice the chicken in thin pieces
- Sauté the chicken in butter and remove it once pink is gone.
- Sauté the finely sliced onion, ginger and mango until onion is soft.
- Add nosalt, pepper, pineapple juice and water and raisins and cook on low for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken back in the pot and simmer until the raisins are plump.
- Keep warm until ready too serve.
Inspired by http://www.scdrecipe.com/recipes/chicken/biancas-mango-chicken
Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 115mg | Potassium: 718mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 2310IU | Vitamin C: 12.2mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 2.1mg