Want a different side dish, get away from the same old, same old and try this delicious recipe of Zucchini Parmesan Chips. Also great for snacks. But be on guard, they are so delightful you won’t be able to stop nibbling away.
Air Fryer Zucchini Parmesan Chips!
- 500 gm Zucchinis medium sized thinly sliced
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- ½ cup bread crumbs gluten-free seasoned
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- ½ tsp paprika Smoked - optional
- 1 dash sea salt to taste
- 1 dash pepper to taste
- 1 cooking spray or mist
- Slice the zucchinis as thinly as possible. Pat dry with a paper towel to get rid of excess moisture.
- Beat the egg with a tiny splash of water, a dash of salt and pepper, in a bowl. In another bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, grated cheese and smoked paprika.
- Dip a zucchini slice in the egg, and then in the cheese-breadcrumbs mix. Press to coat. Place the crumb coated slices on a wire rack.
- Spray the crumb coated zucchini slices with cooking spray or mist.
- Place the slices in the basket of the air fryer in a single layer.
- Air fry in batches at 350º F for 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt (if needed) and pepper to taste and serve hot.